Handmade in Melbourne, Australia.
Soy wax candle care:
- Soy wax candles can turn yellow over time, avoid keeping your candle in direct sunlight.
- All candles may differ in shape and size due to being handmade.
- These handmade candles may have tiny sink holes at the bottom due to the temperature change when the candle has been setting. This is not visible when the candle is sitting face front and ONLY occurs at the bottom of the shape.
- Soy wax is prone to frost patches due to temperature changes. This does not affect the quality of the candle and is a normal process.
- Aesthetic candles note their candles are made mainly for home decor purposes.
- Ensure you keep a dish underneath your candle when burning, and NEVER leave unattended.